I used to do my posts on a separate program and copy and paste it on this page, but I got lazy. Blogger led me down the merry path and I got away without doing that for a while. But today, my laziness bit me in the behind.
Truthfully, I was so furious when this happened that the thought of EVER doing another Thursday Thirteen made me sick. I got over it, though.
However, today, we are Thursday Thirteenless. Unless you count this:
Thirteen things I hate about Blogger:
- It loses your posts
- It forces you into the beta version
- It gets easily blocked by my firewall.
- Responseless days.
- Everyone here thinks they are a writer.
- I am part of everyone.
- It sold out to the giant "Google".
- It makes me feel obligated to post multiple times a week.
- I want it to make me feel that way.
- It promotes a social hierarchy.
- The word "meme".
- Those bloody word verification sections of the feedback pages!