5. These items are found on my desk top. It represents my loyalty to my alma mater, my spiritual side, and the desire to have a sanitary mouth.
6. My chair. Well, it is in my office!
11. This is the carpeting that they are supposed to replace. I am sure it was stylish when those who worked here trapsed across it in their leisure suits.
12. My coffee mug. It will be lonely for a while because I am only drinking water for the foreseeable future. I have to jump start myself out of this weight loss plateau I have found myself in.
13. Last and probably least is my bookshelf. It is stuffed full of law manuals and folders. However, its most important function is to be the home for my giraffe and fake flowers.
I officially have a boring office. I guess I could have shown my 10-year old poinsettia or the plant I got when my grandmother died, but I only had thirteen to work with.