This is my thirteen reasons why this will be a great holiday season;
1. It is the first Christmas as a husband.
2. We are spending a couple of days at my father-in-law's house and he likes me. ;) (he is totally understanding of his daughter's "ways").
3. My mother seems to be maintaining her health.
4. I get as many days off as I want.
5. The Christmas shopping is about 90% completed already.
6. We have Marley the Christmas Dog (he just looks Christmasy).
7. My sister is hosting the get-together and she is great at it.
8. My Christmas turkey!
9. My wife wraps all the presents and is great at it!
10. The present gravy train started at our November reception and will continue till the rest of the year. :)
11. "Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer" is on TV.
12. Linus' reading of Luke 2 on "Merry Christmas, Charley Brown".
13. I haven't lost sight of the reason for the season!