Here is the second of my illigitimate TT's. What makes it illigitimate is that it is not one that I would submit if I had more time. The lack of time makes it this way so I am listing the reasons I do not have the time to submit something more than this. So, in the interest of discipline, here is the thirteen reasons I was unable to send a legitimate TT to press today:
1. My annual report
2. The budget
3. Freaky cases that have walked in my office.
4. The Indiana High School 3-A boys basketball tournament.
5. Ebay - I am a seller now. I am a big player and I specialize in women's and baby clothes. lol
6. My mother's health
7. My sister's health
8. My wife's flaky nature (which occupies my mind).
9. American Idol (I'm so ashamed).
11. Trying to sell my house
12. That pesky intern o' mine.
AND THE FINAL REASON THIS LIST ISN'T GIVEN THE TIME IT NEEDS FOR LEGITIMACY . . .
13. Three words: BRACKETS, BRACKETS, BRACKETS!!* (or three of the same word)
*For those living in caves, brackets refer to the sheets that people pick to enter pools in hopes to predict the outcomes of all the games that make up the NCAA Basketball Tournament.
hahahahahaha!!!!! American Idol got me last year. Have managed to avoid it this year, so far.
Taxes? check. Mom? check. I don't have sisters, but I have brothers. check. Husband. check.
And yes. sigh. NCAA Basketball. Not an overwhelming obsession (since we're out now), but my husband and my stepson are avid tournament watchers. check.
I knew taxes would be on there somewhere, and I'm sure its on many many other people's lists as well.
Post a Comment