Stephanie at Rumedial Ruminations tagged me for the Thinking Blog Award. It originated at this blog. It is flattering because evidently I make her think. As a matter of fact I was the FIRST one she listed (lah-de-dah). She may have not put it in any order, but she didn't say that so I am thinking I am at the top of her list. (Leave me alone; I can use a break). For the record, the ones I tag are in NO PARTICULAR ORDER!
1. Stepping Over the Junk by the author with the same name. Her self-titled blog gives people a glimpse of her life and explores her thoughts about everything from her relationships to her art. She has the ability to make you feel as though you are a friend right away.
2. Shan from A New Perspective. This is a relatively new read from me. Already, Shan shows that he is deep in thought and gives unique perspectives to life. You can tell by just reading the feedback he has left on this blog.
3. Charles from Am I Thinking That? Charles gives yet another view of life from a different perspective. He lets his guard down a lot in his blog and that is unique for a male. He has a wide variety of thoughts and he follows those. It is a very thoughtful blog.
4. Sayre from SayreSmiles Sayre is one my oldest (not her age, but been with me in the blogosphere) blog friends. She discusses her family primarily and the stories are almost always laugh inspiring.
5. And Mermaid/Montreal Photographer from Once Upon a Time. This award I must give posthumously (proverbially). She has recently given up her blog for reasons I can't go into. She DID make me think and she and her blog will be missed.
There are others that are worthy, but it is hard to determine whether or not they have won the award already or not. I could have listed a past winner here, but I tried.
Here are the rules of this award meme:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).
That was that! Please, remember to tag blogs with real merits, i.e. relative content, and above all - blogs that really get you thinking!