I was tagged by Laura and some bizarre blog that copied Laura's post to the letter for this. I don't get it, but I guess I don't need to. I sicked Laura on him/her. However, if immitation is indeed the most sincere form of flattery, Laura can be flattered instead of feeling transgressed.
Here are the rules of the Crazy Eights meme:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I am licensed to teach Government (poli-sci), History, and Psychology in grades 5 - 12).
2. I don't put syrup on my French toast nor do I prepare it in ANY way that makes it sweet. It is an egg food! Do you add sugar to your scrambled eggs for God's sake? If you make it right, it is awesome with a little salt and pepper. If you make it wrong, it will be bland and you are forced to cover it up with stuff like syrup.
3. I still own the first car I ever had. It is a 1970 Dodge Charger. It needs work, but I get asked if I want to sell it at least once a week.
4. I own five vehicles. If you buy my house, I will throw in two (count them) TWO cars.
5. My mother is disabled so I take care of her.
6. I was an adult before I ate a frozen pizza without it being "fixed up" with additional meat, onion, and spices. (Please, I have ALWAYS cooked the thing first).
7. I used to write a weekly column for a professional indoor football (American) league. I thought I was going to get into trouble when I wrote a controversial piece about cheerleaders. However, instead I got complimented for "selling more copy".
8. I am in the middle of writing three novels, two nonfiction pieces, and a children's book. However, I wonder if I will ever finish ANY of them. ;)
Tags: I am going to do something new. I am going to tag eight blogs that I have never read nor do their authors read me. I just want to see if any of them will find out, do it, or at least comment. It is tougher than it sounds. Most of blogs I happen on either are in a foreign language, set up for a particular purpose (soccer, e.g.), or just for family which I don't want to intrude upon.
5. Casa Luna
7. Mayberry Mom
8. I tagged someone else and my browser closed. Now, I can't find it. I did tell her that she was tagged so if I tagged you and you do not see your link here, let me know. You deserve a link after all that.
By the way, I don't recommend doing this for anyone else. It was a pain to find suitable blogs randomly like that.