- President Bush's popularity numbers will go up in the next few months, but bottom out again towards the end of the year.
- Some celebrity that we would not think had the moral credentials to guide kids will write a children's book.
- A celebrity will convert to Christianity and will talk too much about it.
- A female celebrity will die and it will be drug/alcohol related.
- The San Diego Chargers will beat the Philadelphia Eagles in the Super Bowl.
- Someone who reads this blog will make a life-changing decision and it will work out great for him/her.
- There will be a surge in video game playing among baby boomers - and there will surface one particular game that will usher these people in.
- This summer will be one of the hottest ever in the midwest.
- There will be a new pest related problem (insect, etc.) that will either threaten people's health or damage major agricultural production.
- A high school kid will make the ultimate sacrifice to save the lives of a number of people and will be proclaimed a hero.
- Something will happen that will put Omaha, Nebraska on the news for a number of days.
- The Boston Red Sox will win the World Series.
- There will be horrendous killing somewhere in the US that will inspire at least one copy-cat killing.
Most of these aren't very good things to hear, but I guess that is the nature of the beast. Things tend to get worse and not better. Here is hoping that in YOUR individual lives only the best things surface in 2007! So, consider yourself blessed by Jeff if you are reading this post (for whatever that is worth to you).
I'll go you one better...
#2 - Children's book celebrity: Michael Jackson
#4 - Drug/Alcohol Female Celeb Death: Nicole Ritchie
Yeah - predictions can be bummers. Maybe for next Thursday you can come up with a list of things you'd LIKE to see happen in 2007!
#5 ... Go Chargers (hometown team). I don't say that too loud because I DO live in Podunk, PA and there's a lotta Eagles fanatics here.
#6. It's me. I quit smoking. Now I'm trying not to kill people and small animals in my path.
#7. I'm a baby boomer. I've always played video games. Have Final Fantasy XII right now. But Zelda is my fav.
Very interesting predictions. I'm going to copy and paste these and look at them again later in the year.
it's a gift that you have i swear!
thanks for visiting my tt.
yes, i liked we were the mulvaneys a lot.
Sayre: It would be interesting if we were both right about #'s 2 and 4 - although I don't want either to be true. Thanks for the idea about next week. I have another thing in mind, but yours may be better!
Congrats on your team's victory! ;)
I hope #6 IS you. Visit with me again about that in a few more months.
I am glad you play video games. Maybe you will be the first to tell me what this new game will be!
Thanks for playing! ;)
Laura: Ooh! I have a gift! I guess the predictions remain to be seen, but if they do come true, then you have a gift of knowing who has gifts!
It will be very interesting to see how many of these come true! Happy TT :)
It's the first time I read your blog! I like it. I'll come back. In fact, I'm gonna try and link you.
Who do you think you are....Pat Robertson? ha ha ha
Have a great weekend!
I'll be interested to see what happens... remember to keep track! I'm sure many will happen, they probably happen every year.
To be honest I'm kind of glad that Bush can't get back in as president no matter his popularity... still, other alternatives could be worse :(
This is one boomer who has been playing video games since PacMan took its place next to the pinball machines in my favorite comics store, lo, those many years ago, although i have slowed some.
It'll be interesting to see how many of your fearless predictions become reality - we'll be waiting.
My magic eight ain't got nothin' on you!
Well, I hope SOME of those predications don't come true, but you're right, 'tis the nature of the beast I suppose.
Well, I hope YOU have a wonderful year!
Skittles: I am very interested in seeing what happens myself. Could be a new career for me. ;)
Vancouver: Thanks for the link. I need to upgrade mine. Oh, and WELCOME!!!
Chris: As a matter of fact I AM Pat Robertson! BTW - someone out there is being delivered from a back problem right now. Praise God!
Kristarella: Hopefully, whoever becomes prez in '08, will learn from the failures and successes of previous administrations.
Walt and Bonnie: Maybe the new boomer game will speed you back up!
Tai: Yep, the beast is bad. Still, there are a couple of good picks, if you are a SD or Red Sox fan, ;)
Post a Comment